a Pledge and Join Us in Supporting Excellence in Education |
Many students in Northern New Mexico do not have the money to fund their college education. We ask for your support in
providing financial assistance to these deserving high school and college students. Whether you choose to make a one-time donation or commit
to a longer-term pledge, your generosity will help a student from your community build a fulfilling career and a bright future.
The 2015 LAESF fundraising campaign was held at Los Almos National Labortory May 18–June 19, 2015. As of June 22, $348,890.72 was donated by 796 Lab employees, with an additional $250,000 matching contribution made by LANS, LLC. The final campaign total will be announced soon. General donations are accepted year-round. Click here to give.
The LANL Foundation celebrated the 2014 annual fundraising drive with a record number of donors and dollars contributed. We’d like to thank each of the 620 LANL employees who contributed over $313,000 to LAESF last year. We’d especially like to thank Los Alamos National Security, LLC (LANS) which once again matched $250,000 in employee contributions. With the LANS match, and contributions from a non-LANL employees, LAESF successfully exceeded its 2014 goal by raising $592,849.
See below for more information and to make a donation, or contact Tony Fox at (505) 753-8890 ext 116.
All scholarship funds are invested with the University of California, whose
returns have consistently ranked among the highest performance rates in the country. The LAESF campaign has several giving options. Click on each to view a description:
Los Alamos Employees’ General Scholarship
• The Los
Alamos Employees’ Endowed Scholarship
• The John & Marti Browne Endowed Leadership Scholarship
• The Regional College Scholarship Fund
• The Senator Pete Domenici Endowed Scholarship Fund
• Northern New Mexico Tribal Business Scholarship Fund
• Where funds are most needed
How Can I Contribute?
You may support excellence in education through the Los Alamos Employees’ Scholarship Fund in one of the following ways:
· General donations may be made through our secure online form or by filling out a general donation form (PDF) and sending a check to the LANL Foundation.
· LANL employees may only make pledges through the online Oracle payroll deduction system (no hard-copy forms) in order to receive the LANS match.
· LANL Affiliates/Guest Scientists and Craft employees can download separate hard-copy forms, which must be used in order to receive the LANS match.
Please note that LANL employee payroll deductions are not automatically renewed from year to year.
The LANL Foundation administers the scholarship fund and ensures that all donor contributions go directly to student awards. All contributions are tax deductible.
The LANS match is subject to an 11% administrative fee.
Planned or Memorial Gifts
The LANL Foundation accepts planned or memorial
gifts dedicated to the scholarship fund. Donors
scholarships in perpetuity through the following
• $25,000 provides a $1,000 scholarship in perpetuity
• $50,000 provides a $2,500 scholarship in perpetuity
• $100,000 provides a $5,000 scholarship in perpetuity