LANL Foundation has one current job opening.
Responsible to: Scholarship Program Manager
Job Summary: The Program Associate is a full-time, non-exempt position that will primarily assist the Scholarship Program, with additional support provided for Foundation staff across all programs and departments (“Foundation Staff”). Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, organizational skills, strong computer literacy and a personal philosophy and values consistent with the mission and vision of the LANL Foundation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an organizational system to track, monitor and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Creates, updates and maintains organized files and records (physical and electronic).
- Demonstrates or commits to gaining knowledge of the Foundation’s programs and scope of responsibilities, priorities, commitments and timelines.
- Works with Foundation Staff on all administrative tasks including scholarship application and payment processing, fielding phone calls and e-mails, database management, website updates, social media, scheduling, mailing, purchasing, and other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and logistics for meetings, events, and Program activities.
- Maintains clear, concise and timely communication with the Foundation Staff and stakeholders; coordinates correspondence on their behalf upon request.
- Drafts and/or edits correspondence including memos, letters, reports and emails.
- Works with Foundation staff to prepare PowerPoints, handouts, and presentation materials.
- Creates and sends invitations, reminder memos and agendas prior to meetings and takes notes at meetings as assigned.
- Communicates with outside print vendors and advertising reps; tracks production status.
- Engages in professional development opportunities.
- Has the ability to work some evenings and/or weekends as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree preferred, with a minimum of 1–3 years’ administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization
- Solid computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in taking initiative, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience in calendar management, travel arrangements and event planning
- Demonstrated skill in composing and proofing materials, detail oriented
- Experience with database management, project management, website content management systems, CRM software preferred
- Experience with nonprofit organizations preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and work across multicultural settings and with a wide range of constituencies; open to multiple perspectives
- Valid and unrestricted NM driver’s license
- Patience and a sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation depends on experience. Generous benefits packet includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, retirement, vacation and sick leave. Other benefits include working in a friendly and team-oriented environment. LANL Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Email letter of interest and résumé by Monday, October 28, 2019 to email@example.com including “Program Associate” in the subject line.
Start date: December 1, 2019
Please look throughout our website for more information about the LANL Foundation and its programs that strengthen education in Northern New Mexico.