All grant recipients are required to submit a Final Report online, through your account, within one year of your grant award.
The goals of this Final Report are to:
- help us better understand your successes and learning from your grant work and activities, and
- to let us know how (or if) you adjusted or adapted your program, budget and/or timeline in any way from what was originally proposed and approved per your grant agreement.
You will be asked to upload your final budget showing all expenditures of grant funding.
We understand that during this pandemic, plans have often required rapid adaptations to the latest information and various community and school safety protocols, guidelines and on-the-ground situations.
We're here to support you during this time. Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you in accessing the application/reporting portal, changing passwords, uploading documents, and provide additional technical support or answer grants-related questions.
Grantees will receive notification 1 month prior to when their Final Report is due.
Please note: Grantees that do not submit a final report will be ineligible to receive future funding.
Once you have logged in, please select the "Requirements" tab located at the upper left-hand corner. Thank you.
We understand during this pandemic, plans are rapidly changing and adapting to the latest information and various community and school safety protocols, guidelines and on-the-ground situations.
Help us better understand how you are doing, and how you are adjusting or adapting your program, budget and/or timeline in any way from what was originally proposed and approved per your grant agreement.
Please use this form if your request falls within these 3 possible requests::
- Budget Adjustment of 10% or more (10% of any line item for Program funding, 10% of whole budget for Operational funding)
- Timeline Extension
- Final Report Extension
Please Note: Requests must be reviewed and approved by LANL Foundation Staff.
The goals of our Interim Report are to:
- Offer an update regarding grant activities and budget expenditures from the grant;
- To let us know if spending and grant activities are on track.
Interim Reports are meant to be a brief update. More thorough questions and detail can be found in the Final Report due at the end of the Grant Term.
Please note: Current grantees seeking funding in other grant cycles are required to submit an Interim Report on current grant-related activities.