The LANL Foundation’s office building is a state-of-the-art, 7,100-square-foot facility that features 20 offices, three meeting rooms, a full-service kitchen for catering, and over 1,700 square feet of beautiful courtyard and portal space for outdoor entertaining.
In addition to providing office space for the LANL Foundation, the facility also serves as a community resource to local nonprofits, schools, and government agencies at little or no cost. Building Equity, LLC, a subsidiary organization of the LANL Foundation, is offering meeting space to outside organizations that are granted permission through Building Equity’s application process. Building Equity’s goal is to provide a warm, welcoming environment that allows guest organizations to host productive meetings, workshops, conferences, and training.
Building Equity offers a number of amenities designed to enhance the productivity of gatherings, including:
- A Conference Room that holds up to 40 people with auditorium style seating, a classroom or dinner setup
- A Board Room with an oval table that can accommodate up to 14 people
- A Study with an oval table that can accommodate up to 8 people
- Parking for 40 or more vehicles, including 6 handicap parking spaces
- Handicap accessibility throughout the entire facility, both inside and outside
- Courtesy phones available in the kitchen and in the main lobby for local calling
- Hi-speed wireless internet service
- Multi-media equipment including plasma screen (board room), DLP overhead projector with large screen (conference room), DVD, VCR, and Polycom teleconference system
- Full-service kitchen equipped with ample counter space, microwave, large coffee maker, two sinks, two dishwashers, two ovens, and two refrigerators
Organizations wishing to cater or bring food and/or drinks to a meeting are asked to choose from our list of pre-approved caterers.
Meeting Space Availability and Scheduling
The LANL Foundation is focused on creating a great guest experience, and the health and safety of our employees and guests is our highest priority. We are taking appropriate actions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus based on the guidance of the CDC.
As a result of these actions, and after careful consideration, we have decided to temporarily close The LANL Foundation’s office building, as well as our reservation office until further notice. We are closely following the opening guidelines set by the CDC and will announce our re-opening date when timing is appropriate.