4-Year Scholarship Application is Currently Closed
Check back in October 2022!
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- 1 academic and 1 extracurricular (from a coach, supervisor, employer, community or Tribal leader, etc)
- Or, 2 academic letters of recommendation
- Submit up to 4 essays (up to 250 words each) describing the following:
- Career goals and personal objectives in pursuing a college degree
- Significant leadership roles held
- Community impact
- Special circumstances or challenges (optional)
High School Seniors
- Copy of high school academic transcript(s), which includes grades for the first semester of senior year
- Copies of transcripts from post-secondary institutions for coursework not listed on the high school transcript
Current Undergraduate Students
- College first-years must include their high school and current college transcripts
- College sophomores, juniors and seniors must include a copy of their current college transcript.
Gather the aforementioned information before you begin the online application. Applications must be submitted through the online application form by January 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm. Awards are announced in March.