Application opens Monday, April 1, 2019
Application deadline Friday, May 31, 2019
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application includes:
- Online application form
- Official high school transcript (for current high school seniors only)
- College transcript (for those with any amount of college experience)
Career Pathways applicants are required to submit the online application form. Completed application must be submitted electronically by May 31, 2019. Applications received after these deadlines will not be considered.
Gather the following information before you begin the online application:
- Information on the 2-year degree or certificate program you are currently enrolled in or intend to pursue. Degree or certificate information should match the description in your college’s catalog.
- Your past educational experience, including information on your high school or GED/High School Equivalency (HSE) if applicable.
- Any college or trade school experience related to your field of study. For high school students, this includes dual enrollment college classes you may have taken while in high school.
- NOTE for high school students: You will also need to request an official high school transcript from your counselor in the “Request” section of the application by entering their name and email address. You may also ask your counselor to email your official transcript to email@example.com.
- Your current employment information and employment history, including name of employer(s), location, type of business, positions held and dates, hours worked, brief description of duties, promotions, and other recognition received. You may also include military service in this section, if applicable.
- Your involvement in school and community activities such as clubs, sports, volunteer service, performance, church or tribal activities.
- Any honors and awards you may have received through work, school, or within your community.
- Though not required, it is strongly recommended that you fill out the section on financial need. You will be asked to report your annual household income.
- Although your essay responses can be typed directly into the application, we suggest that you create your own responses in a separate document and then copy and paste them into the online application. This will allow you to check your word count and spelling. You can download the short-answer essay questions here.