Research and Policy
- LANL Foundation Research Report:
- Summary of findings and recommendations from surveying and conducting focus groups with 742 teachers and 565 students in Northern New Mexico about recruiting and retaining teachers in our region.
- 2020 Policy Brief
- Recommendations for recruiting and retaining teachers in Northern NM, listening to the voices of teachers and students.
- STEAM Hub website and social media article for LANLF August 2020.
- Northern New Mexico is Full STEAM Ahead: Check Out the new NM STEAM Hub Social Media Pages and Online Resource Portal!
- 2019 Annual Report (View/Download PDF)
- 2018 Annual Report (View/Download PDF)
- 016–2017 Annual Report — 20th Anniversary
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2019 Independent Auditor's Report
- 2019 IRS Form 990
- 2018 IRS Form 990
- 2018 Independent Auditor's Report
- 2017 IRS Form 990
- 2017 Independent Auditor's Report
- Application for Recognition of Exemption, IRS Form 1023
Career Pathways - The Road to Readiness
- The Road to Readiness: Equitable Access to Career Pathways and College Transition Supports in Northern New Mexico