ISEC’s STEM curriculum modules (sometimes called kits) are a key component to facilitating science inquiry in the classroom. The Science Resource Center (SRC), our warehouse in Chimayó, manages the purchasing, catalogs items, prepares them to be sent to the schools, refurbishes materials after they have been used, and coordinates the distribution of modules to schools. When possible, materials are sourced from local purveyors.
- Module pick-up from schools: December 6-9, 2021
- Delivery to schools: February 14-17, 2022
Teachers, when you receive the ISEC module in your classroom, use the enclosed packing list to do an inventory of all items. If you find something missing, submit the missing items form with the following information:
- Name of school
- Teachers name
- Curriculum title
- Description / quantity of item
How You Can Help with Pick-up & Refurbishment
The SRC team handles more than 800,000 individual materials from warehouse to classroom and back again! Please help them streamline the refurbishment process.
- Repack all nonconsumable items the way you received them.
- Return the teachers guide and teacher resource book ready for the next teacher to use. No torn-out pages, please! Guides are expensive to replace.
- Bring the module boxes to your school’s staging area before the pick-up date.
- Email email@example.com if you find items left in your classroom after pick-up.
For materials assistance or questions, contact the SRC: