The LANL Foundation works to nurture partnerships and cultivate excellence for public education in Northern New Mexico. The K–12 Programs provide wrap-around services and support initiatives across the education spetrum. In addition to running the K-12 fagship program, Inquiry Science Education Consortium, LANL Foundation also works with and help to build new or developing projects. The K-12 Program Office is currently funding three key pillars of learning:
- STEM education
- socioemotional engagement,
- teacher and leadership development
Here are some examples of recent collaborative work.
- Rio Arriba County & Pojoaque Excellence in Teaching Award Nominate at teacher NOW for 2018 awards!
- Cultivating Coders
- Community Voice in Education Student Video Project
- Communities in Schools New Mexico
If you are interested in discussing a new education initiative with the LANL Foundation, contact Gwen Perea Warniment, K–12 Program Director.