Nominate a teacher for 2020 awards! Winners announced in December.
Awards will be given during surprise assemblies before the end of the year.
Here are the requirements:
- Qualified teacher nominees must have taught at their current K–12 public, Tribal, or charter school in Rio Arriba County or Pojoaque for at least three years.
- Current and former students, teachers, administrators, and other colleagues may submit nominations.
- Relatives of the teacher may not nominate them.
- Invited community members and staff from both sponsoring organizations select the winners from information provided through an online form that will be posted.
- Each teacher’s impact on his or her school, students, and community; leadership qualities; cultivation of positive culture; and inspiration of lifelong learning in others will be considered.