Each scholarship category has an individual timeline. Some dates will be determined throughout the year.
2021 4-Year Undergraduate Scholarships:
for students seeking a 4-year undergraduate degree
- Application available: October 15, 2020
- Application deadline: January 19, 2021
- Award announcement: April 2021
- Scholarship funds available: Fall 2021 Term
2021 Fall Term Career Pathways Scholarships:
for students seeking a 2-year degree or certification
- Application available: March 1, 2021
- Application deadline: April 23, 2021
- Award announcement: May 2021
- Career Pathways funds available: Fall 2021 Term
Donate to Scholarships All Year Round!
Scholarships are a valuable investment in our collective future and help turn promising potential into meaningful careers. The LANL Foundation Scholarship Program in partnership with Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) and Los Alamos Employees’ Scholarship Fund (LAESF) is made possible by generous contributions from the LANL workforce, Triad National Security, and community supporters.
The LANL Foundation manages a wide range of scholarship funds and ensures that all donor contributions support student awards. The majority of support for scholarships comes from Los Alamos National Laboratory employees and LANL, but we welcome contributions from community members and businesses. Your donation is tax deductible.
In addition to making a contribution through our secure web donation form, you many also download a Scholarship PDF pledge form and mail it in with a check.