Each scholarship category has an individual timeline. Some dates will be determined throughout the year.
2021 4-Year Undergraduate Scholarships:
for students seeking a 4-year undergraduate degree
- Application available: October 15, 2020
- Application deadline: January 19, 2021
- Award announcement: April 2021
- Scholarship funds available: Fall 2021 Term
2021 Spring Term Career Pathways Scholarships:
for students seeking a 2-year degree or certification
- Application available: October 1, 2020
- Application deadline: November 16, 2020
- Award announcement: December 2020
- Career Pathways funds available: Spring 2021 Term
Donate to Scholarships All Year Round!
Scholarships are a valuable investment in our collective future and help turn promising potential into meaningful careers.
Several funds have been established, each with a goal to support specific student needs. The LANL Foundation manages the scholarship funds and ensures that all donor contributions support student awards. Your donation is tax deductible. The majority of support for scholarships comes from Los Alamos National Laboratory employees and LANL, but we also accept contributions from community members and businesses.
In addition to making a contribution through our secure web donation form, you many also download a Scholarship PDF pledge form and mail it in with a check.