Application deadline has past for 2018 4-year awards. Applications for 2019 4-year awards will be accepted starting in October, 2018.
Applications must be submitted online or postmarked by the published deadline (TBA) to be eligible for and award.
C/O Scholarship Coordinator
1112 Plaza del Norte
Española, NM 87532
Application must include:
- An official academic transcript(s), covering at least two most recent years (High school students should also include transcripts from post-secondary institutions from which concurrent credits have been earned. College freshman must include both an official copy of their high school and current college transcripts.)
- A copy of SAT or ACT scores (high school and college freshman applicants only)
- A copy of SAT II scores, if available (high school and college freshman applicants only)
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic and one extracurricular) signed and in sealed envelopes or by e-mail
- An essay of approximately 250 words describing personal objectives in pursuing a college degree
Applicants using the online form my upload supporting materials. If submitting a hardcopy application, complete, sign, and mail the entire packet with supporting materials to the LANL Foundation. Application elements must be submitted electronically or postmarked by the deadline.
Contact John McDermon at (505) 753-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The LAESF Advisory Committee reviews all applications, conducts interviews, and makes award recommendations to the LANL Foundation Board of Directors. Personal interviews are conducted for finalists being considered for Gold awards. Awards are announced in spring.